Android Projects on Expense Managers
Tracking all your expenses and incomes so as to put you on the path to financial stability and Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories. The Android Market is one of the newest App places around. With that being said, it has the greatest growth out of any market anywhere. This includes Apple’s iPhones. Its growth rate is substantial and there are even well over 450,000 apps on the Android Market. When we, as a human need something, we need it now. Convenience factor comes in. Android is the “convenience factor”. If you need something to occupy a kid’s time, you go to the market and get one. If you heard a new song, you can easily check it out on Youtube or on your browser. If you need something, you can get it. Another thing about convenience is the built-in design. It comes with a music app, camera app, etc. and it is extremely easy to find. I found myself a little lost when I played around with an iPhone for the first time.
The last big thing in this section and the sole reason I chose Android is its app deck and app list. When I played with the iPhone I noticed there was an excessive amount of horizontal scrolling. Now, why would you emphasize something with horizontal scrolling? If you know websites at all, you know the best ones are strictly vertical. That’s what appealed to me about Android.
Add Expenses and Income
Customize the categories
Display totals for expenses and incomes for the current day, week or month
Review Expenses in a list
Review expenses in the form of bar & pie charts
Set a reminder in the form of notification to add expenses
Export the expense data to sd card in the .csv format
Currency will be updated automatically based on the country
A widget that shows the current balance on selected accounts
Scheduled/repeated operations with notifications
This app helps in tracking all your expenses and incomes so as to put you on the path to financial stability. The Expense Manager has the following modules,
1. Add Income and Expenses
2. List all Transactions
1. Add Income and Expenses: This module mainly depends on the SQLite database for storing income and expense details. The transaction details are stored based on the different categories like Food, Housing, Education, Health and etc., The Transactions are stored in a SQLite database.
2. List All Transactions: The Expenses are listed based on the Specified categories in this module. By retrieving all the income and expense details are viewed as a list of transactions categories by our different expenses. The income and expenses are retrieved by using SQL Queries and viewed by Android ListViews.
3. Settings: For a user simplification and need the adding, Editing and Deleting the Categories specified in the database. And the day, month and yearly (or from one date to another date i.e., certain period) Generate the expense and income reports for user needs.
4. Remainder: The Remainder module is an alarm generator module, for user remembrance the alarm/alert will recall the user to add the Income or Expenses at daily or Certain Period based on user’s need.
5. History: In this module the Entire Income and Expense details viewed by using the Pie-chart and bar charts. And the Entire details are viewed as a list for a useful reference.
Eclipse IDE for Java Developers – Eclipse 3.6.2 (Helios) or greater
Eclipse JDT plugin (included in most Eclipse IDE packages)
JDK 6 (JRE alone is not sufficient)
Android Development Tools plug-in (recommended)
Windows XP (32-bit)
Vista (32- or 64-bit)
Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit)
Hard disk – 40 GB
Processor – Pentium IV 2.4 GHz
Ram – 1 GB
Download Project: Expense Managers